Available for 2011 Harvest Moon

Started by alphajoe, September 30, 2011, 08:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alphajoe

I am looking to take part in the legend of the Harvest Moon Regatta. At our Yacht Club on Canyon Lake and within the circles of friends we have made in Kemah and Galveston I have heard many a great tale of the challenges and successes of participating in the HMR. I only have a year's worth of experience, but I sail almost every weekend with a group of seasoned sailors who are helping me learn more on every trip. I have helmed boats of all sizes up to a 41' Morgan and have gained a reputation for finding the best lines in all wind conditions. The boat I sail on the most just tied for 1st in the Master's Regatta on Canyon Lake. (We have not had the "sail off" yet, because we all know their can only be one first place.  :) ) I can tend sheets with attention to getting the most out of available winds. I am ASA 101, 103 and 104 certified. Please call or email me with any other questions. 210-632-4865 or alphacoleman@gmail.com PS I have all of my own gear and can bring whatever is needed. (Jerky, Hardtack, or Steak and Potatoes, your call :) )