2012 Spring Regatta

Started by Christopher, February 25, 2012, 10:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher

Saturday March 17th.

NOR & Registration at: Regatta Network
Mahalo nui loa

Christopher

A special prize drawing will be given to one of  the early bird registrations.  The earlier you sign up the better are your chances of winning.

???

;)
Mahalo nui loa

sailfastliveslow

How 'bout we get a Viper Class going? #33 registered.  Who's in?

ChrisK

;) St. Patricks Day...
Everyone is Irish for a day. Shall I wear green for this one? 
Where is me pot o'gold?
Past Commodore, 2010

Christopher

^bump^

Less than two weeks till this one and only eight registered!

Tell your friends.
Mahalo nui loa

beverly

Spring has Sprung!  I hope everyone's adjusted to the extra hour of daylight in the evening, and that you're using that extra hour to prep your boat, your crew, your tactics or just your post race swagger for this weekend.  It's shaping up to be a nice day on Saturday.  I hear true Irish fare is on the menu for Saturday (and no we're not having green hot dogs). 

Wear green and the guys on O'tramp will take your O'picture!  I'll be on the O'whaler unless I find a pot of gold and get a bigger boat before Saturday.

Stellar of Course

WOW, only two boats entered under Club Handicap. Where are all the Orange fleet boats?

I was sure I would get to race KATANA this weekend.

Come on out and lets have another exciting race for the Club Handicap Fleet.

Ron E

S/V Stellar of Course

ShakenNotStirred

A hearty Beef Irish Stout Stew with Irish Champ and Irish Soda Bread should make a good base for downing copious amounts of Harp Lager on tap.
Erin Go Bragh!
2013 Commodore

Christopher

Mahalo nui loa

Bee

Looked like an absolutely beautiful, wonderful day to race.  Hope you guys had an absolutely fabulous time. 

We managed to see some of the action and wished we were there.

Christopher

Mahalo nui loa

ChrisK

Great racing. Nice job RC. Jim Wells and Beverly braved the elements on markset. Fun party! Thanks volunteers and Chef Caldwell for the Irish stew! yum! Also, awesome regatta shirts with flying sailboat art by Kathy Rogers. Thanks all from the crew of Adios Dos!
Past Commodore, 2010

Maarten

Thank you all for organizing and participating. This was a boisterous start of the spring and you made us work with the short windward leeward for the large yachts. Joan III had the wind she needed and we did work the new crew members. We were heading for some large steaks so missed the award giving. Seems we got a prize? If so would like to pick it up somewhere.

Sailaway

Loading the pictures for a busy Spring Regatta!  Enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets/

Should all be loaded by morning!

m/v Tramp
s/v Flying Kiss

:P

Maarten

Enjoying the pics as they appear! Thanks.