Performance Cup Regatta - Oct. 6th & 7th

Started by Christopher, September 16, 2012, 07:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harris

is there a distance course option in this regatta?

Christopher

Quote from: harris on September 25, 2012, 04:47:41 PM
is there a distance course option in this regatta?

Yes, for the GBCA Club Handicap class. 
Boat must registered in the class, online at:
https://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_club_events.php?CLUB_ID=162#
Mahalo nui loa

Sailchick

At Saturday night's raffle -- look for prizes donated by:  KO Sailing, Blackburn Marine, Hayes Rigging, Alternate Latitudes, The Lacy Brothers, and Sea of Tranquility Massage!!!!

If you or your company would like to donate a prize for the raffle -- just send me a note!  jody0221 at yahoo dot com!
GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Sailchick

You can now buy your dinner tickets for Saturday night -- online!!   (and pay with a credit card!)

Every skipper will get 2 tickets in their skipper's packet.  For everyone else who wants a burger and fries and drinks on Saturday night, click here!

http://www.gbca.org/EventsDisabled?eventId=559378&EventViewMode=EventDetails

ChrisK

Got my snazzy postcard reminder in the mail. Sweet!
Past Commodore, 2010

Christopher

17 boats - really?!?  ???  Surely we can surpass last year's 39 boats!

Looks like only the J105's, J22's and Vipers are coming out to play as having formed a class.  Possibly the J109's and PHRF's.  Where are the Club Cruisers?  I hear the A-Cats might be joining us!

Come on people - help your volunteers to help you - sign up!   ;D

It will be fun!   8)
Mahalo nui loa

Deckhand

The Texans kicked some booty, Sailflow shows wind for this weekend, and The Weather Channel predicts great weather for this weekend....Let's race. We have a good non-spin class forming and I hear the Catalina 22's will make a show of it. It should be great weather and a better time on the water and the after-race-parties. I have a few great volunteers to help make this a great party for YOU ! Sign up to race and if you can't race, come volunteer.
Scott Lacy
m/v Tramp
Participate,Volunteer,Support
GBCA Commodore 2014

Sailchick

Tomorrow is the deadline to sign up for the PC Regatta!!  21 boats so far!!  Register today!!!

Sailchick

29 Boats!!!  You guys are awesome!!!  9.5 hours to go!!!  Sign up!!  35 boats -- let's do this!

Christopher

31 boats!! :D  We can still take more!  Don't miss out on the fun!!  8)

Skippers meeting @ 1900 hours in the club house.

Mahalo nui loa

Sailchick

Well, technically -- it will be in the tent right next to the club house.  Don't park by the pool please -- ALL weekend.  Park by the club and in the parking lot on your left before you get to the clubhouse.  We will see you in the big white tent tomorrow evening around 6 or 6:30!!!

Maarten

NOR indicates a link to Sailing Instructions. It is past 1900 Friday but no SIs. Please advice.

Christopher

Now posted on Regatta Network link.

https://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/regatta_uploads/5891/PerfCupRegattaSI.pdf

Sorry about the delay - lack of internet connection.
Mahalo nui loa

Maarten