Performance Cup Regatta - Oct. 6th & 7th

Started by Christopher, September 16, 2012, 07:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailchick

Good, light breeze today.  RC is finishing up the second race and will do a third.  Party starts at 6 in the tent at Watergate!
GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Sailaway

Maarten

Two glorious days of sailing. Racing committee thanks for toughing it out for us. It is a real treat to then be able to look at the great pictures made by Lacy: that makes the GBCA regattas special. Now back to work!

Bee

It really was a fun regatta.  Too bad we can't get 60 boats out.

Thanks to all the volunteers.

GBCA is really the place to race!

Sailaway

Loading up Day 2.  About a third of the way thru and still loading.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets

Enjoy

mv Tramp
sv Flying Kiss

dc1sail

Many thanks to the Race Committee and all the GBCA volunteers who made this such a fun event !  I loved that guitar player !
Dave Christensen
S/C Airborne

Maarten

Thanks.

John, just to be sure how many pictures are there in total? Did you upload all or is this a selection ;)

Again, thank you for doing this it makes for great views on our yachts (and our crew) and also is very helpful to review sail trim and have a discussion with the sail-maker!

We missed the drinks because we sailed Saturday night to get some sailing in the dark experience...which we got....with some wind.

Maarten

Sailaway

Everything should be loaded now.  I don't recall the total but it is around 2400.  Yea I know  ::)  Took a while yesterday to get the second day of racing.

Enjoy!

mv Tramp
sv Flying Kiss

Bee

Some fabulous pics there.  Really nice.  Thanks.

ChrisK

From the crew of Adios Dos: Great RC, great party, great pics! Thanks sponsors, volunteers and thanks GBCA!

Is it too early to start thinking about the Icicle Series?
Now here'sa thought for full weekends in January: Racing Saturday, Texans playoffs on Sunday....
8)
Past Commodore, 2010