Previous topic - Next topic

Sailchick

GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Sailchick

Sailchick

Sailchick

We are getting ready to send out the invitations.  You won't hear this a lot but we will say it here --- after February 10, the cost to attend will increase by $25 a person.  This is another $50 per couple. 

It's a lot but we MUST have enough food for everyone and the only way we can do that is if you RSVP.  We want you to have a seat, a table setting, drinks, food, trophies, photographs.....the ENTIRE Commodore's Ball experience.

If you don't want to pay online, there should be a "PAY AT THE DOOR" option.  If there isn't, email me at jodyh at kirksey dot com and tell me you're coming and you want to write a check at the door.  (don't everyone do this please but i'm throwing it out there as an option)

Or, email me and say you're coming and you'll mail GBCA a check.  We'll find a way to make it work - just please RSVP before February 10.

Thanks!

Sailchick

Early registration closes on SUNDAY!!!!  After midnight on Sunday, February 10th -- you WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $25!

If you don't want to pay online, RSVP to me and your name will be added to the list but you MUST DO SO BEFORE SUNDAY!!!

jody0221 at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

ChrisA

You can also go through the on line registration but not click on the pay button, if you prefer to pay at the door. You will be on the list and not have to bother Jody.

Sailchick

Sailchick

You have until midnight!!!!  Last chance reminder!!!