Conundrum

Started by DuaneB, April 18, 2013, 12:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuaneB

The Conundrum Regatta is two weeks from Saturday.  Is the NOR and registration coming out soon?
Duane Bez

Christopher

Yes.  

NOR: Linky
Registrants: Linky
SIs: (coming soon)

Ask and you shall receive  8)
Mahalo nui loa

DuaneB

Duane Bez

Deckhand

A little over one week to go to the GBCA Conundrum. The Conundrum is; is it good weather, great weather,or spectacular weather? Get your favorite crew member OR your favorite auto-pilot and sign up for the Conundrum. Mexican food is the choice Dejour! Hmmmm...... Beer or Rum.....? ???
Chef Scotty
GBCA Commodore 2014

Christopher

NOR amendment - no t-shirts this year.  Sorry   :'(

Four days untill the race and only eight boats?  What's up with that?   ???
Mahalo nui loa

ShakenNotStirred

I think I ordered too many cool trophies.  ???

73 degrees, mostly sunny, wind E at 12mph.
Sounds......perfect?
2013 Commodore

ChrisK

Past Commodore, 2010

Christopher

SI's - Linky
Mahalo nui loa

Deckhand

What a beautiful day today! I want to thank everyone for coming out to play today. Everyone looked tired but happy coming into the club house. I want to thank Ed and Sara Kangas and Blair Alexander for helping me get the food set up and ready before the race. They had to leave before all the competitors arrive and nobody saw their handywork. Thanks also to Beverly Caldwell and Kelley Dees for helping me get everything stowed away after the party. Can't wait for the Rum Races. Chef Scotty
GBCA Commodore 2014

ChrisK

Enjoyed the racing and the fine food afterwards. Please give the ground crew a big Thank You!
Thanks GBCA for putting on another great regatta!!
Past Commodore, 2010

Maarten

Great day for sailing, hard work but very satisfying, thanks for organizing. Are the results posted somewhere?

Maarten
Joan III

Maarten

Just found the results.
Maarten

Sailaway

Here is the link (as if you don't know!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets

Enjoyed the beautiful day yesterday.  Was nice with the race course off the stern of the boat!

Enjoy

Bee

And, as usual, you took fabulous pictures.  You guys rock.

Chef Scotty is not to bad either.

ChrisK

Great race!! The old man and I had alot of fun. Like the pursuit format. Breeze o' plenty.
Looking forward to the Rum Races!!
Past Commodore, 2010