Chili Chase Registration

Started by STuma, November 24, 2020, 03:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STuma

With it being 2020 and our efforts to get people out on the water, we are waiving the late registration fee for Chili Chase.

Also, unfortunately, we are NOT going to have the chili cook off portion.
cheers...
Scott

Tye Dyed Gary

Question about the SI's??? Going over the courses and start times, using my PHRF rating as comparison. My question is do you have the start time crossed up for the courses? I have a later start time for the long course then I do for the shorter course. As you did not post the formula for the distance to time calculations, ( as you do with the rum race SI's), I am unable to do the math to validate my start times. It just does not seem right that I, am starting later (13:10 min.) on a longer course.   
Foredeck Crew Union, Local GBCA
'Shut Up' Just Drive the Boat

G Peterson

You threw out the first race and now no chili cook off! I would like my $70.00 registration refunded. Thank you

G Peterson

Never mind keep the $40 entry fee. I don not know why I thought it was $70.00

STuma

I have added an Amendment 2 for the SIs narrowing down the matrix for the boats entered.

If you didn't enter your rating, please go in and enter it. If you haven't paid, please go in and pay.

If you have any questions, send me a message via cell phone or email. I don't check this forum everyday.
cheers...
Scott

Tye Dyed Gary

When will the results be posted??
Foredeck Crew Union, Local GBCA
'Shut Up' Just Drive the Boat