New performance/tracking/crew scheduler app (Android and iOS) - RaceQs

Started by Veljko, January 02, 2014, 11:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veljko

We've been using iRegatta for some time but there's a new entrant in the field: RaceQs. We will be running both in the Icicle series.

If others sign up we can compare performance.

Sample output from RaceQs.

Bee

Bee

I got the app and signed up but I have not had time to set it up.  What do i need to do?

Veljko

The app has 2 uses: live start line countdown and performance, or, capturing boat data during a race. It also captures all the boat motion's using the sensors inside your phone. I used it in latter mode (since we have iRegatta for starts and performance), and created this replay of our boat in Icicle Race I. I haven't yet figured out how to show other boats in the same regatta.

Veljko

Bee

I figured out how to use it but did not turn it on.  Will do that next week.  I have iNaX on Stinger and have been making tracks from that.  Gets kind of boring after a while.

Bee

Very nice display.  Could not figure out how to zoom out but other then that display was neat.

Veljko

Here's Cyrano's replay from race 3.

Common GBCA racers, get RaceQs for your phone, run it during the race with the phone flat on a chart table, and we'll have a fleet view.

aj

Bee

Veljko

Bee

Some of us are just excellent ballast.  I resemble that remark.