2014 The Conundrum

Started by Christopher, April 11, 2014, 06:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher

The Conundrum, to be held Saturday May 3rd, 2014, will be one day of long distance bay racing - with a TWIST!  You get to choose how you will go about the course!  AND - at the request of the GBCA Cruising Club, we've added a class for you!  This is a single hand or double hand competition.  Three boats required to form a class.

NOR: click here

See who is racing: click here

Racing to be followed by the usual festivities at the GBCA lounge and deck, replete with the customary rum, mixers and nourishment.
Mahalo nui loa

ChrisA

Less than 2 weeks? Come on people, y'all can't bring it?

Deckhand

It is not too late to sign up for the Conundrum tomorrow! I know, because I just did. It should be a great day on the water and party afterwards. Now, which mark do I make first?
Commodore Scotty :o
GBCA Commodore 2014

Christopher

Mahalo nui loa

Eric713

It was a long and fun day on the water.  Great job by Chris and all his helpers.  Now it's time to get ready for Pensacola!  We've rented a Mustang convertible and will be heading east on I-10 5/15.  You really didn't think I was gonna sail there did ya?

Deckhand

It was a fun day on the water. Thanks to the Race Committee for saving us some us champange! John got some great pictures. The link is https://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets/72157644096373009/. Let me know if you would like any pictures. Next year I think I will...............be on Race Committee!
Commodore Scotty
GBCA Commodore 2014

Maarten

Great sailing day. Thanks for the pictures.

Bee

As I sit here nursing the stupid foot I dropped into the bay, I must admit that I really enjoy the pictures.  They are great.  Yes it would be a lot more fun to be out on the water with you locos but at least I get to join in the fun from a distance.

Thanks a bunch Scott and John.  Keep up the good work.