Women's Regatta

Started by Christopher, August 22, 2014, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher

GBCA's Women's Regatta is coming up Saturday, September 6th, 2014.

For each race in the Regatta, each boat competing shall be helmed by a female from the warning signal for her class until she has finished.
She may have any mix of crew whom must obey the skipper.

NOR: click here

See who's competing: click here

Let the trash talk begin!
Mahalo nui loa

Christopher

This is coming up next week and so far we only have two entrants?  I know there are more women sailors out there.
Mahalo nui loa

DollFin

I'd do it but I'll be back up in Newport at the Blind Sailing Nationals. Good luck to all the gals here!!

Work out those sailing knots!
Sea of Tranquility Therapeutic Massage
713 408-0444

Deckhand

Good luck Karen! Go get'm.
GBCA Commodore 2014

beverly

BRING IT!    ;D

Can't wait for the always superbly lavish after-race party.  No pressure.... :-*

Charles

Quote from: beverly on September 02, 2014, 05:44:00 PM
BRING IT!    ;D

Can't wait for the always superbly lavish after-race party.  No pressure.... :-*

What party?
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

Christopher

Mahalo nui loa

George E Cushing

When will the results be up on regatta  network?

Christopher

Mahalo nui loa

George E Cushing

Thanks for the results and thanks for all of the great work from the race committee and volunteers that makes all this possible.

Deckhand

It was another wonderful day on the Bay. Thunderstorms all around, but none on the water. Great racing by the Women of GBCA! Thanks to Darin and Janna Keever for working as the markset/pinset boat. Thanks also to Alan Bates for loaning GBCA the markset/pinset boat. Your R/C crew of Kelley Dees, Chris Dees, Becky Lacy, Kevin Bednar, Gary Lacy, Elvis Milic and myself had a great time watching the racing from Tramp. Pictures by Becky Lacy: https://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets/72157646927731509/. Congratulation to the winners and all that raced.
GBCA Commodore 2014