GBCA 2015 Wall Calendars

Started by Deckhand, December 22, 2014, 04:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deckhand

The new 2015 GBCA Wall Calendars have been ordered. I should receive them just after Christmas. I will begin to give them out at the first Icicle Race on January 3rd. What I do not hand out, I will mail out. If you have moved or just not sure your address is correct, please update. Each calendar cost over $2 just to mail. It is not too late to sign up as a Senior Member or upgrade to a Senior Member. The wall calendars are a perk to all Senior Members. Have a great Holiday, and hope to see you at the 2015 Cruzan Rum Icicle Series.
Commodore Scotty (soon to be Past Commodore Scotty) ;D
GBCA Commodore 2014

sailor here

i was going to sign up as a Senior Member but could see no option for where to do that? Please advise?and thanks.

Eric713

Go to the membership page and read the info.  It's all right there.

Deckhand

Sailor here, Sorry I have not checked the forum much today. If you have not figured out the Membership tab, you can pay at the first Icicle Race with a credit card. We should have a couple of "square's" available. If you would like to sign up on line and need help, you can email me at sailsong@swbell.net.
Scotty
GBCA Commodore 2014

Christopher

Quote from: Deckhand on December 24, 2014, 09:25:38 PM
Sailor here, Sorry I have not checked the forum much today. If you have not figured out the Membership tab, you can pay at the first Icicle Race with a credit card. We should have a couple of "square's" available. If you would like to sign up on line and need help, you can email me at sailsong@swbell.net.
Scotty

Who are you calling square?
8)
Mahalo nui loa

sailor here

I couldn't find it because I was looking on the forum instead of the webpage. I've been coming to this forum so long as a saved favorite location that I forgot there is also a webpage that I never log into?lol.

Thank you for taking a moment to help on this beautiful day. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours?CHEERS!

Deckhand

Great. Hope to see you on the water!
Scott
GBCA Commodore 2014

Deckhand

Happy New Year! The rest of the GBCA 2015 Calendars have finally arrived. I have mailed about half of the calendars and hope to give out some more at the first Icicle Race on January 3rd. Hopefully the weather will hold for a good sail and great after-race party. Come out and support Commodore Dees and start the year off with a bang!
  A special thanks to our newest sponsor of the calendars, Gilbert G. Garcia Law Firm. Thank Gilbert Garcia and Laure Sapp for their continued support of GBCA.
Sail Fast, Sail Safe
Commodore Scotty
Volunteer, Participate, Support
GBCA Commodore 2014

Charles

Thanks for your service, Commodore Scotty!
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

Deckhand

February is here and it is Blackburn Marine month. For all your boating needs, go by Blackburn Marine and thank Ruthie and Casey for their support of GBCA. No sailing until the end of the month (HYC MidWinters), so lots of time to get your boats ready. Support our Supporters!
GBCA Commodore 2014

Deckhand

March has started a little cold and rainy, but it is "Three Fat Brothers Racing" month. Be sure and thank John Lacy for all his support of GBCA. He is the best twin ever! Be sure and visit all of GBCA's sponsors to get ready for a full month of racing. The Performance Cup is less than three weeks away! Get signed up now https://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_registration_form.php?regatta_id=9531 .
GBCA Commodore 2014

Deckhand

It is April Fools, but it ain't no joke, GBCA"s sponsors are the BEST! April is Quantum Sail Design Group month. With Terry Flynn just off winning the J22 Mid-Winters, Quantum Sails can help you do your best. Stop by Quantum Sail Design Group for all your sailing needs and thank them for their support of GBCA!
GBCA Commodore 2014