PHRF Renewals for 2016

Started by JayZ, December 10, 2015, 08:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayZ

Just a quick note that these will be coming by email. Be on the look out for your renewal and ability to pay via paypal.

Thanks GBCA for the use of the forum to communicate this to the fleet.

Cheers,

Jay Zittrer
Jay Zittrer
s/v BANJO GIRL

Charles

Quote from: JayZ on December 10, 2015, 08:28:20 AM
Just a quick note that these will be coming by email. Be on the look out for your renewal and ability to pay via paypal.

Thanks GBCA for the use of the forum to communicate this to the fleet.

Cheers,

Jay Zittrer

Paid on line, but downloaded certificate is for 2015.  Will I get a 2016 by mail (snail or e)?
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

JayZ

If you just paid and renewed you'll recieve via email.  You can only download the 2015 certificates at present. Sometime after January 1 you will be able to D/L the 2016 cert.

Jay Zittrer
s/v BANJO GIRL

Tye Dyed Gary

You need to be able to take credit cards with out going through Pay Pal. Pay Pal is hacked more then any other payment site. I have never used it, that my credit card was hacked the next day. My son showed me how to back door Pay Pal a few years back, and I am a ludite when it comes to computers. Lucky,I don't remember how to do that, but you get my point, if I could hack it at one time,it's no problem for someone that knows what they are doing.
  Otherwise it is great that, that we can renew on line. Thanks Guys !!!!
Foredeck Crew Union, Local GBCA
'Shut Up' Just Drive the Boat

JayZ

Looks like 2016 certs are going out.  ...Progress!
Jay Zittrer
s/v BANJO GIRL

edthemainsailguy

Quote from: Tye Dyed Gary on December 10, 2015, 09:08:07 PM
  You need to be able to take credit cards with out going through Pay Pal. Pay Pal is hacked more then any other payment site. I have never used it, that my credit card was hacked the next day. My son showed me how to back door Pay Pal a few years back, and I am a ludite when it comes to computers. Lucky,I don't remember how to do that, but you get my point, if I could hack it at one time,it's no problem for someone that knows what they are doing.
  Otherwise it is great that, that we can renew on line. Thanks Guys !!!!

You'd be hard pressed to find a more secure or better insured payment system than Pay Pal....in technology a few months are eons and a few years means alot....you go ahead and type your credit card number on your phone....I'll take the high road...