Novice Sailor Looking to Crew

Started by spaztastic, April 04, 2016, 10:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaztastic

Ahoy Everyone!

I'm new to GBCA and I'm looking forward checking out the forum.

My name is Sherron and I've completed ASA101. My bf and I have taken out a Colgate 26 and Catalina 25 a few times in the bay and lake. We are looking to join a crew to gain more sailing skills and to have fun on the water! He has way more experience than me and has raced/crewed multiple times in the New England area. I am a bit of a novice and ideally, I think it would be a BLAST to join a crew for the Wednesday night races. I've raced motorcycles so I would say racing may feed my soul  :P

Charles

Quote from: spaztastic on April 04, 2016, 10:53:46 AM
Ahoy Everyone!

I'm new to GBCA and I'm looking forward checking out the forum.

My name is Sherron and I've completed ASA101. My bf and I have taken out a Colgate 26 and Catalina 25 a few times in the bay and lake. We are looking to join a crew to gain more sailing skills and to have fun on the water! He has way more experience than me and has raced/crewed multiple times in the New England area. I am a bit of a novice and ideally, I think it would be a BLAST to join a crew for the Wednesday night races. I've raced motorcycles so I would say racing may feed my soul  :P

For the Wednesday night races, check out CLRA site @:  http://www.clearlakeracing.org/
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

spaztastic

Thanks! I recently just saw that website and also signed up there.

Razzmatazz

Hi! I'm trying to build a J22 Permanent Crew! You can Email me to Jbalzac@gmail.com