Icicle Series Standings

Started by DarinK, January 19, 2017, 12:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarinK

B Sailing/Alan Bates

Race #3 Spin Sprit:
Second Wind finished ahead of Airborne.

I think J105 Infinity, and J109 French Connection were ahead of us on Second Wind--I think we had a 4th.
Alan Bates/B Sailing-281-212-7348
Learn to sail and race J/Boats in annual membership sailing club. Unlimited sailing on "your' own boat.

Hamburger

I wrote the results down and included the times for the first six finishers in the spin sprit class, and handed that in and it was announced correctly. What was posted isn't even the same boats! Finish order was Hamburg -Infinity - French Connection - Second Wind - Vici.

Also, Second Wind was shown as first in the Club Handicap class. That doesn't sound right, of course.

Hamburger

Lots of great pictures taken. Any chance we can actually look at them at some length, maybe even download them somehow?

B Sailing/Alan Bates

Al--a link to pictures usually appears eventually.
Alan Bates/B Sailing-281-212-7348
Learn to sail and race J/Boats in annual membership sailing club. Unlimited sailing on "your' own boat.

Deckhand

Working on Becky's photos taken from Tramp. We had a problem with the camera for most of the Spin boats coming to H. Did I say camera, yea camera :o. Fortunately we had two other photographers and they will be posted later. We got a lot of finishes. I will put the link up in about an hour. Turned out to be a fine day....why didn't we take out Flying Kiss ::)?
GBCA Commodore 2014

Deckhand

GBCA Commodore 2014

gwittich

Great shots Becky, Scott and John - good to see Tramp out again!
Thanks also to Sunspot Baby, we appreciate your photos very 8) much!
GW
Gerhard Wittich/sv Figaro

Dan

Darin
Regardless of the time we turned in Airborne, Stinger, Infinity, Hamburg were all ahead of us. Seems there were other boats in the mix so we did not get 5th. Also on the series results Little Joe is listed twice.
Dan Sullivan-Little Joe

Dan

Quote from: DarinK on January 19, 2017, 12:28:24 PM
Please let me know if you see a problem with the current standings:
http://results.gbca.org/series.html?regatta=2017%20Cruzan%20Icicle%20Series

Just checked RaceQ. Our finish time was correct but there were at least five boats that finished in front of us.

DarinK

I'm sorting out results now. Standings as well. 

Photos from the results page are posted on Facebook under the event.