Harvest Moon Awards

Started by STuma, October 06, 2009, 12:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STuma

Is anyone willing to share what the altercation was at the awards ceremony?
cheers...
Scott

Charles

Didn't see or hear anything (out of the ordinary!) , but then I was sitting back by the rum bar, so..........
???
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

STuma

I was on the outside and heard it mentioned over the microphone... security was then called... I had a couple other people ask me if I've heard anything...

There just isn't any reason to get to that point, it's just a sailboat race...

I think that should be added to the reasons for being expelled from any future regattas...
cheers...
Scott

Keith

Anarchy sailing on the Gulf??  nice

Christopher

Huh??  There was an altercation?
Mahalo nui loa

Andrea

Somebody blocked somebody else's view.  It was over before it started, with no injuries or arrests. 

It was a great party and a great race... but I might be a little prejudiced.  Can we start a new string?  ... I want to hear the stories.

Jonsey

And here i thought he was talking about the smack-down i had to give JK when he tried to claim that HE held the top speed during that mornings squall on Hot Ticket.

STuma

Thank you to the entire HMR team that pulled everything together...  It is a good event that pulls everyone together...
cheers...
Scott

Jeff K

Jealousy doesn?t look good on you Jonesy?
Who wasn't on the vang?

STuma

well Jonsey, unfortunatly we didn't get to enjoy much of the front... in regards to speed, I haven't talked to any of the F-boats, but they were catching us pretty quick, and I don't think any of us mono-marans touched their tops...
cheers...
Scott