Pics at Harvest Moon

Started by Chris P, October 09, 2009, 10:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris P

Anybody remember the name of the outfit taking pics of the boats during the Harvest Moon?

JIM

The name was Rotor Envy.....nice folks...talk to Kelley, she is the owner

Chris P

ebailey

Do you know of anyone who might have been sailing that also was taking pictures of other boats?  I know I have about 9 or 10 good pictures of other boats.  Without looking at them, though, I can't rememer anything about them.  One of them I can remember is the boat, Sea esta (at least I think that was one of them).  If anyone has a picture of Grey Wolf, sail # 64, I would appreciate having a copy of the print.  If anyone is interested in what I have, I will be happy to look at mine again and see if I happen to have one that you might be interested in.

Chris P

Got any of sail #1109? Has three red stripes at the water line. Started at 2:30.
CP

ebailey

I am sorry, but no  I do not.  The ones I have are:  089, 39 (Sea-esta), 22102 (Texas A & M on the sail, too), one that does not have a visible sail no, but has what appears to be a black stripe along the back and bottom edges of the jib, and a small black triangle on the back bottom corner of the mainsail, 144, and 1326.  I checked with rotor envy and they have pics of our boat taken from the helicopter.  You might check with them, too.  They are rather expensive, but like we decided, they have to pay for the helicopter!  They are really awesome shots, though.  They took 8 our boat.  Good luck finding some and I'm sorry that your boat probably was not in the vicinity of us as we were starting.

ebailey

If you would like a shot of "just boats" sailing around the starting line, I can e-mail you picture, and if you decide you want one of it, I can send you a CD with the picture on it.  Just for fun, I also got one with a dolphin up completely out of the water, body arched as he was about to dive back in and water pouring off of his tail as he is jumping up out of the water.  It is a really cool looking picture of a dolphin - I'm still amazed that I actually got one like that!  Anyway, I certainly don't mind sharing.  If you want to look at them, let me know and I'll figure out how to get you an e-mail with them, then we can go from there if you want a copy of them.