WEALTH EASE DISTINCTION

Started by Bob H, June 05, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob H

YOUR LAST CHANCE OF A FORTUNE!

S/V Leopard will shortly sail to scour the Gulf of Mexico in Texas Race Week! She is designed to SAIL AGAINST WIND AND TIDE and she will speed past competitors without Mercy, sweeping the regatta of prizes. There is no time to be lost! Once the Leopard has gone by there will be no more PRIZES.

This Amazing Vessel, built on Scientific Principles, is commanded by the renowned

Robert Hunkins!

whose Day Sailer Surprise, with a 17ft waterline, gained countless victories on The Lake and Bay in the last 20 years!And the Leopard measures 34ft!  So what will she do, in this proportion? More than TWO TIMES as much! Come and join the Fun before it is too late!

Mr. Hunkins has been prevailed upon to accept a few more Hands. Only exceptionally wide-awake, intelligent people will be entertained, capable of lifting a Winchester bushel of Gold; but PERHAPS YOU ARE THE LUCKY ONE! Hurry, there is no time to be lost. Hurry to the Rendezvous at the Galveston Yacht Basin. YOU MAY BE THE LUCKY INDIVIDUAL WHO IS ACCEPTED!

No troublesome formalities. The best of provisions at 16 oz to the pound. Kolaches, Breakfast tacos, Sandwiches, Free beer, and grog! Dancing and fiddling ashore! A health-giving, wealth-giving cruise. Be healthy and wealthy and wise, and bless the day you came aboard the Leopard!

GOD BLESS TEXAS!

aj

best post ever on gbca forums! :)

cuevanomics

I am very new to this but I do love sailing. Your post is amazing. I am very interested in volunteering but I have only taken one sailing lesson and that was a long time ago. Any room for a greenhorn? Is that a thing or is that just deadliest catch? I hope so. I think there may be some jest in your post but if it is 1% as awesome, Im in! Sounds like it would be a hoot to meet the person that wrote it. I hope to hear from you.