New Web Site

Started by ChrisA, June 16, 2009, 09:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beverly

I'm sure this new web-site will improve my sailing skills!  Thanks for everyone's work.  Cheers!

BJSailor

Hey Kevin B,  how come you have Karma and nobody else does?  What exactly is karma anyway?  I want some!
There are 10 types of people in this world - those that understand Binary, and those that don't.

MaryM

KevinBednar

Quote from: BJSailor on June 17, 2009, 08:51:52 PM
Hey Kevin B,  how come you have Karma and nobody else does?  What exactly is karma anyway?  I want some!

Hmm, I don't have any karma at the moment, but you know I met the Dalai Lama once and he told me "when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.?" So I got that goin? for me, which is nice and probably as good as karma.

Bee

Yes, my son, nice job even if I say so myself.  Certainly I am not biased, am I?

edthemainsailguy

Neat stuff...Thanks Kevin!

Christopher

Great job on the new site!!   ;D   Kudos to Kevin and the board.
Mahalo nui loa

LaneWimberly

The new forum looks great. Thanks to everyone involved!

Charles

Hmmmm. I think it's interesting that this new site is called a "ForRum" !!
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

Leigh Ann

Looks great Kevin! Hey when you registered why do you have be at least 13 years old?????????? ::)

Greg A Casamayor

Kevin:  Thanks for the upgrade, it looks great.
Greg
GBCA Commodore 2006

cowandogs

If you are using the latest firefox version, this should not be a problem, although have not tried it on the Mac :)

cowandogs

What I meant to say is that it looks freaking wonderful on the CrackBerry! Happy Fingers. ;y

jayhefty

this looks great on the SMARTPHONE for dumbguys

B Sailing/Alan Bates

Safari on the Mac is working. well.
Alan Bates/B Sailing-281-212-7348
Learn to sail and race J/Boats in annual membership sailing club. Unlimited sailing on "your' own boat.