Something for (almost) Nothing

Started by sailfastliveslow, January 09, 2010, 11:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sailfastliveslow

I will be purchasing a Viper soon and now own an excess PHRF racer.  The B-25 is a 90s-era rocketship that rates 135 in PH-GBCA.  I am considering relocating the boat to Seabrook Ship Yard and sailing out of there on weekends.  The boat rests on a trailer, keel-down, mast-up, ready to launch.  I would be interested in sharing the vessel in exchange for storage fees at SSY.  Truly a win/win for both parties.  The cost is $100 month and includes storage and hoist operation.  I provide insurance, etc.  I would prefer to partner with experienced racers, but enthusiasm is the more important factor.  The boat does best with a crew of 5, so 4 Houston-based partners can have anytime access to a competitive boat for $25/month.  Told you it was something for (almost) nothing.

drwebct@gmail.com

Jonsey

Would that be the pretty red B25?  Nice opportunity for someone!   It would also make a nice Wed night addition to the the J27 / Soveral fleet. 

Congrads on your new viper, and welcome to the fleet.   That makes six new boats from April 2009 to Jan 2010.   It's going to be a fun, fast year.