February Cannon

Started by Sailchick, February 19, 2010, 09:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailchick

The newest issue of The Cannon, our GBCA newsletter, has been sent.  If you did not receive it -- but would like to -- please email me at jhenry@shwgroup.com

GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Kevin Box

I'm gonna win me that quilt.

Sailaway

Nice looking Cannon!

The quilt will be on Tramp!

Kevin Box

The quilt will be on display at the Skipper's Meeting tonight.  Kathy Rodgers will be selling the raffle tickets.  I'll be making a trip to the ATM now...

ChrisK

Raffle tickets will be on sale this weekend, bring your Andrew Jacksons
Past Commodore, 2010

Kevin Box

And I'll introduce him to Mr. Ben Jammin'

Sailchick

I think Chris issued an apology somewhere but just to repeat - I know the scores of the icicle series were jacked up.  That was on purpose so that you HAVE to come to the Commodore's Ball to see who REALLY won.

Also, I put Leigh Ann's name on there even though she didn't write it....editor's privilege - but now I feel bad so I'll let everyone know that I was the one who put in the incorrect scores.

GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Bee

Quote from: Sailchick on February 19, 2010, 05:04:04 PM
I think Chris issued an apology somewhere but just to repeat - I know the scores of the icicle series were jacked up.  That was on purpose so that you HAVE to come to the Commodore's Ball to see who REALLY won.

Also, I put Leigh Ann's name on there even though she didn't write it....editor's privilege - but now I feel bad so I'll let everyone know that I was the one who put in the incorrect scores.

This is an Icicle.  Its not the Ameirca's Cup, hell its not even a typical GBay regatta.  The Cannon looks great you did a great job.  I don't think you need to apologize for a simple mistake.  Everyone knows who won what now and that's what matters.  Keep up the good work.

Chris P

Sailaway

Sailaway

:o  Almost forgot, HAPPY Birthday Jody!  ;)