You need a crew-I can always use a ride

Started by thomas, April 07, 2010, 06:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomas

I?m interested if anyone needs a crew member. I'm a sailor, and have completed all of the ASA sailing courses. I live for offshore boating but might crew for a local race team. I have limited racing experience. For the right crew, I could become a regular member. HYC Offshore or Regata de Amigos coming or going? Whoo...hoo! I'm there if you need me. I?m the kind of guy that will be there, when push comes to shove, ready to do what it takes to get the job done, and always ready to smile away the stress, laugh it off with a joke, and deal with it. Watch on, watch off til the wheels fall off. Doesn?t matter how bad it gets, or how miserable it is. I?ll be there without bitching, ready to hit it, whatever IT is. I rarely make the same mistake twice. I don't drink (much), use drugs or smoke. I'm in damn good physical shape. I don't pitch any bullshit and I'm not taking much if you?re a stranger. If you need crew to move a sailboat (or any boat) from Houston to, or from somewhere to Houston, I?ll go for free and work my ass off on the boat as long as you cover my expenses. For the dream ride, I might cover my own expenses just for the cause (cause I like boating). Feel free to contact me:  forethcause at gmail dot com

ChrisK

Thomas, this post made my week. You deserve some kind of an award!
Past Commodore, 2010

thomas

Yeah...with this blog, you only get the chance to say it once (per post). Thought I'd better make it inclusive. Your reply is the reward sir.  Cheers to you...

BJSailor

Damn Dude!  I'm going out to buy a boat :D
How do you feel about working on Race Committee if you can't find a ride for Bay Regattas?  I can sure use your attitude on Markset!!!
There are 10 types of people in this world - those that understand Binary, and those that don't.

thomas

I sent you a personal message. Give me a call...or an email if you didn't get that message.  Cheers...

B Sailing/Alan Bates

I have a J/105 ride for you--call me 281.212.7348 
this weekend GBCA Spring Regatta.
9am boat time, Seabrook Shipyard Q 5
Zippity
Alan Bates/B Sailing-281-212-7348
Learn to sail and race J/Boats in annual membership sailing club. Unlimited sailing on "your' own boat.