HYC Leukemia Cup 2009

Started by ChrisK, June 26, 2009, 09:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisK

60+ boats this weekend. Numbers like that should make for some good racing and help raise some funds.  
14 J22's!
It's good to see HYC is getting closer to her former glory, post Ike.
Past Commodore, 2010

MaryM

ChrisK

15 J22's.
Who was the big dog today?
Past Commodore, 2010

Christopher

PHRF Spin class has a 3 way tie, 4 pts each. Leading Edge, Millennium Express, Triple Play.  LE and ME each have 1 bullet.
Mahalo nui loa

BJSailor

There are 10 types of people in this world - those that understand Binary, and those that don't.

Sailaway

Here are some photos John took yesterday of the Big Boat line at the first start. We had to leave early for John to go out of town for work. The link is as follows: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets/72157620692790854/
Scotty

Jeff K

Thank god, you guys weren't out there yesterday taking pictures.
Who wasn't on the vang?

JASpithill

I understand Hot Ticket now has a theme song:  Shrimp Boats Are A Comin !

JASpithill

Regatta Scoring Quiz:  PHRF Cruising Spinnaker - Race 2.  Q1 - Can you find the scoring error?  Q-2 - What if any difference does it make in the outcome of the regatta?

JayZ

Did you file for re-dress? 

It looks like you should have 8 instead of 9 since we timed out I don't think our score should even count...
Jay Zittrer
s/v BANJO GIRL

Jonsey

hey Jeff K...  I have a few shots for ya.  I was going to keep that in the ol' bank.. 

Christopher

Quote from: JASpithill on June 29, 2009, 11:09:46 AM
Regatta Scoring Quiz:  PHRF Cruising Spinnaker - Race 2.  Q1 - Can you find the scoring error?  Q-2 - What if any difference does it make in the outcome of the regatta?

4th place must have gone to that heat induced mirage of a ghost ship... :o
Mahalo nui loa

Jeff K

Dude, cool Texas Viper image.

If that?s the only pictures you have of me, then I?m in pretty good shape?
Who wasn't on the vang?