Houstonian looking to crew

Started by FlatHeel, May 31, 2010, 08:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatHeel

I am a new Houston resident looking for more time on the water with a regular crew (if the fit is right). I have limited race experience aboard a J30 and a J92 working the sheets. My main objective is to keep learning as much as possible and to better the boat. I am competitive but I also know how to loose with a smile on my face. My work hours are fairly regular and I will do my best to show up early to boat time. I am open on the weekends and would like to discuss week night races. I am in my really late 20s and prefer to live the high life but I have no problem with diet sodas. Other hobbies include riding my bikes, hitting volleyballs, playing with my dog, and hanging with my wife. Reach me at ebunge at gmail dot com

Curmudgeon

I am looking for crew on my Nelson Marek 36. Good boat if crewed right. I am really in need this Saturday for the Rum Races. My cell is 281-924-1937

FlatHeel

Thanks to all those that shot me email! I had a great time at the rum race and after party(I brought the Jello shots). I would love to get on a boat for the Wednesday night races. Do you have an under crewed J22, J24, or other boat and need a hand? I'm your man! Ebunge at gmail dot com