Captain/Crew for 2010 HMR Cruise/Returns/Deliveries

Started by JH111, August 06, 2010, 01:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JH111

Experienced, Licensed Master available during Harvest Moon Regatta to skipper or crew on any of the boats participating in the Sail and Powerboat Cruise from Lakewood Yacht Club to Matagorda Harbor to Island Moorings and back. Also available to deliver any vessel from Port Aransas back to anywhere on the Texas Gulf Coast.

I have participated in HMR 7 times and have placed in my division twice as skipper and three times as crew. I love the race and since I've found myself without a boat for the first time in a long time, I'd like to support the race and it's participants in the best way I'm qualified: Underway.  

Sail Resume/CV provided on request, of course, but briefly, I have skippered power, sail, race, and charter vessels up to 78' in all Atlantic, Gulf, and Caribbean waters. I have logged over 10,000 solo and almost 500,000 at-sea miles on a wide variety of vessels and in all conditions. My utmost concern is for the safety of both vessel and crew and have made over 200 incident-free delivery passages.

I look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to contact me at 972) 757-0873 or by email at jayhill111@yahoo.com