Crew available for 2010 HMR.

Started by mcollins07, August 27, 2010, 05:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcollins07

I'd like to crew for you in the 2010 HMR.

Male, Age of 51 years, 195 lbs.  Veteran of the 2009 Harvest Moon Regatta, and skipper of 37?  Ketch.  Cruised in the North Atlantic along New York and New Jersey coast; in the Mediterranean round Palma De Mallorca; and many miles on the Texas coast.  Competent Navigator, sail trimmer, helmsman.  I am confident on the boat, doing repairs and sailing.

Certified NAUI Diver experienced in bottom cleaning, knowledge of boat?s electrical systems, competent in fiberglass repairs, tuning of standing rigging, knowledge of gas and diesel engines.  Knowledge of first aid and not a bad galley cook.  

Although I sailed Texas lakes in my youth, I began sailing sea going yachts in 2000 on a  Beneteau 54?, which reminded me how much I loved being on the water.  I purchased an Irwin 37? in 2006 and lived aboard several months while doing a refit. I?ve also sailed a Hunter 37? Cheribini, Irwin 42? Ketch, Catalina 38? and Ericson 28?.

email:  mcollins 0077 at yahoo dot com.  Leave the space out before the zero. (I'm trying to fool the spam spiders. )

Michael Collins