NOOD

Started by Hamburger, September 13, 2010, 09:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamburger

Larchmont NOOD just finished with 75 or so boats participating. I wonder if they cancel that one, too, now.......

Charles

Quote from: Hamburger on September 13, 2010, 09:46:32 AM
Larchmont NOOD just finished with 75 or so boats participating. I wonder if they cancel that one, too, now.......

Absolutely not!!  It's in New York!
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

Christopher

What was Larchmonts turnout last year?  They may run it again next year to see if the numbers are down again before pulling the plug on them too.
Mahalo nui loa

krafftm

Larchmont scored 62 boats (84 registered) in 2008, 81 boats scored in 2009 and 74 scored in 2010. HYC scored 69 boats in post-Ike 2009, then got the boot.
Marty

Bee

And now we have the ANTI-NOOD

Bee

Oh, I just can't resist --- One must where the proper clothes.

DollFin

I have been told that there were some in the past who took the "NOOD" thing literally.

Work out those sailing knots!
Sea of Tranquility Therapeutic Massage
713 408-0444

Bee

I see I do not know the difference between where and wear or maybe even were or war

Jonsey

The nood is gone but a year later,  do you really miss it?

Someone contact Sailing Anarchy and have them sponsor one of the GB majors.  Better party.. you betcha  More publicity.. you betcha.   Cheaper (and probably stronger) drinks.. you betcha

I've heard some crazy great things about the regatta they put on in San Diego.

MaryM

You weren't here for the J24 Nationals they sponsored here a few years ago.

STuma

Quote from: Jonsey on September 14, 2010, 05:32:26 PM
The nood is gone but a year later,  do you really miss it?

Someone contact Sailing Anarchy and have them sponsor one of the GB majors.  Better party.. you betcha  More publicity.. you betcha.   Cheaper (and probably stronger) drinks.. you betcha

I've heard some crazy great things about the regatta they put on in San Diego.

Speaking of, does SA have an invite to Governor's Cup?

cheers...
Scott

Sailchick

I was there for the SA J24 Nationals....or at least I think I was....the drinks were definitely stronger.
GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Scoundrel

definately need to invite them to TRW..........especially since we seem to have sailing anarchy at the starts!