Crew needed for 2010 Harvest Moon

Started by Brandon, October 03, 2010, 07:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Crew needed for Harvest Moon. Cruising without spinnaker.

Brandon

Thanks to those who responded. I have found crew for the race down but am still needing crew for the return trip.

Brandon

kentwm

Brandon

will be returning sunday the 24th, via the offshore route.

Linda L

Would it be possible to ride the Lakewood bus down there on the 24th?  This is the bus picking up everyone heading home after the race.
Linda L  281-222-6643

DollFin

Quote from: Linda L on October 12, 2010, 11:11:41 AM
Would it be possible to ride the Lakewood bus down there on the 24th?  This is the bus picking up everyone heading home after the race.
Linda L  281-222-6643
[/quot]

Linda, if you/re looking for a "land yacht" to ride down there with, you could try coming to the skipper's meeting this Friday and asking around - a lot of people have non-sailing family or friends driving down for the party, bringing post-race supplies etc. so you might find a ride.

Work out those sailing knots!
Sea of Tranquility Therapeutic Massage
713 408-0444

scottwen

Have you found a crew for the return.

I'm going to crew on a boat going down, but the owner is going to stay around Corpus for a while, so I'd be available to help crew on your boat back.
Let me know.

Thanks,

Wendell

judimcmillin

HI>>I am a flight attenant for SWA and am availabe to help crew going or coming into Harvest Moon....if you or anyone you know need a crew, I am available......Judi

judimcmillin

Hi...I am a flight attendant for SWA and can help crew going or coming from Harvest Moon.  If you know anyone who needs a crew, I am available......thanks Judi