2011 Wednesday Night Sailboat Races

Started by STuma, March 28, 2011, 01:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big John

Results are up for Series 2 See ya next week
J

Big John

Adding year to date for each class at the bottom of the report on final series results.  See www.clearlakeracing.org and the menus on the left.
J

dilast1

Thanks for letting us know the results are posted.

Tom

DollFin

Can someone please post the results and times from last week's race? Thanks!!

Work out those sailing knots!
Sea of Tranquility Therapeutic Massage
713 408-0444

Big John

Done
It has been on there since last Thursday, just now figured out how to make the new series visible.  Won't happen again.   Enjoy!
John

Charles

Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

dilast1

Thanks John, some times your the boat some times your the wave.

but its up and its all good.

Big John

Sorry guys, I had to change and repost the Spin and Nonspin times because I confused the two SN 28s.  The new postings reverse  the times for these two boats and change the results in the Nonspin class significantly.  Congratulations Dave Atkinson.  My apologies and thanks to the persons who pointed out my oversight. 
John

DollFin

Work out those sailing knots!
Sea of Tranquility Therapeutic Massage
713 408-0444

ChrisK

Longest race of the year tonight (at least in available daylight).
Also, are we really half way done?

Some good looking pictures from KTRK, Channel 13

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/gallery?section=news&id=8204320&photo=1

I need to contact my agent before conducting interviews...unless, of course, it's Dominique....
Past Commodore, 2010

Big John

Just fixed some glitches in the posting of scores.  I think they all point to series 4 now.
John

LizBiz

I found this on the Classic Cafe's Facebook page....

"Now honoring all Villa Capri Wed. Night Sail boat race coupons. The Sunday brunch good for breakfast Sat or Sun. and late Night menu Thurs - Sat 3 am.Go see buddy brown tonight at the Villa capri?"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seabrook-Classic-Cafe/95088656479

I just mention this...  to mention this.

~L

-- In weather like this, common sense dictates that we stay at home.  In lieu of common sense we have foul weather gear.

ChrisK

Did Buddy find the RC help he needed for tonight (7/13)?
Past Commodore, 2010

Bob H

Did I hear Buddy correctly last night? Meeting about the future of Wednesday nights next Tuesday 7:00pm at the GBCA clubhouse?

ShakenNotStirred

Quote from: Bob H on July 14, 2011, 04:15:13 PM
Did I hear Buddy correctly last night? Meeting about the future of Wednesday nights next Tuesday 7:00pm at the GBCA clubhouse?
The meeting is the monthly GBCA Board of Governors meeting.  Senior GBCA members are welcome to attend and listen.
2013 Commodore