looking to crew for anyone in need

Started by sandsailor, April 22, 2011, 11:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandsailor

i have my own boat that i single hand most often its a santana 27 and its in arizona and i miss it i plan on bringing it here in july but till then i want to get out on the water so if you need crew or a captain to take you out let me know
602 502 4098
Daniel

ChrisK

Welcome to the area! For certain, bring your Santana out for the Rum Races!
60+ boats, fixed mark, 13 nm mile pursuit style race.  
Along with PHRF Spin, PHRF nonspin, and club handicap class, we have a shorthanded class.
Past Commodore, 2010

ChrisK

If you're lucky enough to be in Clear Lake on weekdays about 5pm, I sent you a PM on the CLRA Wednesday Night Racing scene...
http://www.clearlakeracing.org/

It's a great way to get your sailboat racing fix mid-week!
Past Commodore, 2010

sandsailor

hey thanks guys had a great time met some good people and gave it my all for a good crew "hull 72" thanks for the op and hope i did a good job for you you guys had some great pointers for a nubee on the j boats i'll definitely be back for more if other crews are short give me a call 602 502 4098
Daniel

ChrisK

Steve Press and "On the Edge" that's a good boat and crew!
Past Commodore, 2010

B Sailing/Alan Bates

Here is my contact info for J/80 Whiskey Tango--Alan Bates--281.212.7348
Alan Bates/B Sailing-281-212-7348
Learn to sail and race J/Boats in annual membership sailing club. Unlimited sailing on "your' own boat.

sandsailor

hey allen  i really enjoyed crewing for you on the j-80 it was a blast look forward to doing it again
Daniel

B Sailing/Alan Bates

Thanks for coming, we'll see you again, I hope.
Alan Bates/B Sailing-281-212-7348
Learn to sail and race J/Boats in annual membership sailing club. Unlimited sailing on "your' own boat.