Introducing the GBCA Tervis Tumbler

Started by ChrisK, July 22, 2009, 07:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisK

On sale at Texas Race Week. $20
Holds a rum drink perfectly, emblazoned with the GBCA burgee
Lifetime warranty, dishwaster safe
These are quality pieces you'll want to put on your mantle and durable enough for the car bar.
See pic attached

Made by the Tervis Company in the good ol' USA
www.tervis.com
Past Commodore, 2010

KathyR

These are the GBCA 16 oz Tervis Tumblers for $20.00.  We have a limited quantity for sale at Texas Race Week, so pick one up and head over to the palapa bar for a fill up!

Kevin Box

The GBCA Tervis Tumblers sold out at Texas Race Week.  When consulting with Beverly on the initial order, I was thinking the 16oz version would be more popular since it?s the same volume as the traditional sensibly-sized red cup, so we just got a few of the 24oz size.  The 24oz sold out immediately and everybody that saw it wanted one.  So much for sensibly-sized anything when it comes to beverages.  We are about to make the next order, so I?ll start a poll to help us determine the ratio of 16 and 24 ounce sizes.

jayhefty

1700+ shots of rum in three days. of course the 24oz is sold out. A 32oz option would probably do well  ;D

KevinBednar

I noticed that Tervis makes ice buckets as well.  Perhaps GBCA should order some of those and call them "Extra large tumblers with handles."

Charles

How many armbands were issued over the three days?   1700 shots / armbands / 3 days = Daily Rum Ration !!
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les