2012 Single Hand and Mixed Doubles Regatta

Started by Christopher, March 21, 2012, 10:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher

Registration is available here:
https://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_club_events.php?CLUB_ID=162

NOR is available here:
https://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/regatta_uploads/5138/2012SinglesMixedDoublesNOR.pdf

Sign-up early!  There could be another early bird award drawing!
Mahalo nui loa

STuma

cheers...
Scott

ChrisK

Just signed up for the GBCA "trifecta": Single, Mixed, and Conundrum (plus two shirts)

Even if you have to beg, borrow, or steal a boat, these challenging races are a heck of alot of fun ;D
Past Commodore, 2010

Sailchick

Bring out the Vipers to play!  Robby Brann and I are racing together on Sunday.  I'm ready to get on the water again.  Sign up!!!
GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

ChrisA

Whoever is praying for breeze, stop praying so hard!

STuma

Still praying Chris!!!

Just might need snorkle and goggles!!!
cheers...
Scott

Jonsey

Ooh, you two are going to have fun!

Quote from: Sailchick on April 09, 2012, 11:01:07 AM
Bring out the Vipers to play!  Robby Brann and I are racing together on Sunday.  I'm ready to get on the water again.  Sign up!!!

ShakenNotStirred

Attention Singlehanders:
Plan to gather at the Classic Cafe bar after racing Saturday for stories, congrats, condolences, maybe some photos and video.
And our Commodore might be giving neck massages as well.

And your FIRST DRINK is on the Classic, courtesy of By.
2013 Commodore

DuaneB

Wha!?  I move my boat to literally across the street from GBCA and you move the party across the bridge into another county? I gotta hit the BS button on that one. Very disappointing.
Duane Bez

ShakenNotStirred

Quote from: DuaneB on April 12, 2012, 04:57:27 PM
Wha!?  I move my boat to literally across the street from GBCA and you move the party across the bridge into another county? I gotta hit the BS button on that one. Very disappointing.
Alternate party plan is on Be Easy. Duane is buying.
How's that? Close enough?
2013 Commodore

ChrisA

DollFin

Hey wait a second, shouldn't the neck massages be given by the one who does it for a living? (Namely ME??) Actually I was meaning to ask if I could do anything to help out this weekend as we're not going to be racing, so I'd be happy to offer chair massage! :)

Work out those sailing knots!
Sea of Tranquility Therapeutic Massage
713 408-0444

Sailaway

So will the big screen be over at Be Easy for the photos?   :-*

;D

DuaneB

Sure, I'll spring for A drink for each of the 12 single-handed skippers and even the race committee.  And if someone brings the office key, we got the big screen covered. Then you're on your own nickle, much like at the Classic. ;D
Duane Bez

Sailaway

So we go to Classic and get our first drink, then cruise to Be Easy and get our second drink and then to Shaken not Stirred for our 3rd drink (again these are all free!) and then we make it a sailboat crawl!  Or we all go over to Sundance Grill II and drinks are on the class winners!  Ohhhhhhh class winners!  :o

;D

I'm so confused...   :P