Stellar of Course

Finish time for Stellar of Course was 8:08:30

Ron E

SeaGypsy

Finish time for Sea Gypsy was 8:42:24.
CJ

Kevin Box

GBCA Club Handicaps have been calculated:

http://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_registrant_list.php?regatta_id=2575&custom_report_id=2

Five boats only changed by one second, and one didn't change at all.  I can set my watch by Stellar of Course 8)

Stellar of Course

Stellar of Course will not be racing in Rum Race 3. Stuck in England on Busness trip.

Good luck to all racers.

Ron E

jwells

Rum Race #3 - Come by the clubhouse for Gumbo post-race or even if you don't race today!

SeaGypsy

The gumbo was excellent!
Sea Gypsy's finish in race #3 was 20:23:56.

CJ

John Swanson

Athena came is at 2009  on Rum Race #3.

Terry Young

Any know what the 1 thru 5 finish were, in Lake Tahoe now and my crew sailed KATANA.

Christopher

Rum Race 3 results:

Spin:
1. Mojo
2. Quantum Racing J80
3. Hamburg
4. French Connection
5. Skank

Non-spin:
1. Dolcetto
2. Tenacious
3. Woo Doggie
4. Big D
5. High Hopes

SOS:
1. Be Easy
2. Mental Floss
3. Selah

Cruising:
1. Long Shot
2. Figaro
3. Lil Bit O Sol
4. Wandering Star
5. Katana

Next race is July 7th.
Mahalo nui loa

Deckhand

Terry, If you are in South Lake, go to Grass Roots Natural Foods tomorrow ( at the Y) . It's the opening of their new store. Wife's sister and her husband own it.
Scott
m/v Tramp
GBCA Commodore 2014

Terry Young

I will have my wife put it on the list of things to do, Scott. We drove around the lake today, wish I had a boat here.We rented a very nice house on the water just past Zephyr Cove, my wife has named it the super pad! If any one needs a recommed of a place to stay, I would highly recommend this place, but it,s pretty pricey! See you all on RR #4, my thanks to my crew for keeping me in the numbers,great job. Hope they will let me back on my boat!Terry

Charles

You should go up to Donner pass for lunch! 
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

Hamburger

Far be it for me to complain about the results for the #3 race spin class, but it seems that Pedro and his mini-rocket came in second, everybody else - including Hamburg - moves down one. Or did he sail shorthanded?

Also, for the overall standings: The results for Mojo in the second race were for the 24' edition, the results for the 3rd race were for the 32' edition. Should be scored as two separate boats.