2014 Icicle Series

Started by Christopher, December 01, 2013, 07:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bee

As usual the photos are great.  Especially that of the Great and Powerful Ballast One.

Thanks again to all the volunteers and to all three of the Lacys for such great shots.

Maarten

Best start of the year. This time is really good for sailing and it is a pleasure to see how many join for a good old race around the cans. Great to be part of this especially this year with real icicles. Thanks for organizing and a special thanks for the great pictures. I now know that I can postpone spending money on the divers!

JayZ

Quote from: Maarten on February 03, 2014, 08:09:19 PM
Best start of the year. This time is really good for sailing and it is a pleasure to see how many join for a good old race around the cans. Great to be part of this especially this year with real icicles. Thanks for organizing and a special thanks for the great pictures. I now know that I can postpone spending money on the divers!

I was going to same the same thing about the bottoms of both our old boats.

Thanks for the photos guys.
Jay Zittrer
s/v BANJO GIRL

Deckhand

I like picture 1757 of Joan's zinc on her keel. The picture I did not get was when I saw the keel at least another 18 inches down. It was a nice day on the water. Sorry we could not stay for the finish, but had to get back and set up the party....and, the champagne was getting to critical pressures with all the rockin and rollin!
GBCA Commodore 2014

Terry Young

All I can say ?Escape Hatch? you?re looking good, what team spirit. Judge Smails and gophers. Deffand Judge winners! 

Eric713

Just got an e mail directed to all the cruisers requesting any other finish times.  I resent it again today 13:25:50. per my two previous e mails 2/2 and 2/3. The chicken must be losing track of its "droppings".

Kevin Box

Don't take it personal Ed. I left another one off that list as well. I plan to migrate the Chicken to "The Cloud" eventually so don't look up.
We have top men working on it. Top men.

Eric713

Not personal buddy!!  I like da CHICKEN!