Texas Race Week at Galveston 2010, July 22-24th

Started by ChrisK, May 14, 2010, 07:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailaway

Great Pics!  Thanks for the Tramp shots!

John

m/v Tramp

Bee

This may be true John, but I believe that both of you deserve considerable praise for what you do. 

GBCA has the best RC boat combo there is.  The pictures you take are absolutely delightful, and the fact that Scott keeps everything going makes for a tremendous welcomed combination.

Big time thanks to both of you for everything you do.

Bee

And thanks for the shots of Stinger.  I really do appreciate those.  At least one will go up as the lead page on my personal website.

sailorjohnny

My thanks to the Race Committee this weekend for a nice job of providing us with a challenging series of races. Nice pictures John. I think Scott should get the alligator back on the job.

MaryM

Thanks for sharing - those are some great pics.  The one of the kites and the seawall in the background is chamber of commerce stuff!

Jeff K

Amen, thanks to all. It's takes a lot of hard work by a lot of people to pull these things off. It's called giving back to the sport, thanks again.
Who wasn't on the vang?

Jonsey

+1, as usual - great job with the racing and party. 

Kdmarino

Yes thanks to everyone that helped put this event on, just had a bast on and off the water

Thanks
Keith

Christopher

Mega kudos to the race committee and party hosts for a job well done! 
A fun filled weekend that was obviously well organized and run. 

Mahalo!

Looking forward to doing it again next year.
Mahalo nui loa

Sailaway

Finally,  got all the pictures loaded.  Loaded a few of the rib and the rocks...   ;)
Scotch took the pictures!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets/

John & Scott

m/v Tramp

SteveG

Frank Tamborello

I found what appears to be sort of a tobacco pipe tool. Message me a description of its appearance to claim.

ChrisK

At last, the video everyone has been asking about
I didn't get as much of the initial shrimping action as I thought, but you get the idea.
The soundtrack seemed appropriate  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAlo8W1qP0U
Past Commodore, 2010

Charles

Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

Bee