2012 Icicle Race Instructions

Started by Eric713, December 08, 2011, 05:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bee

Methinks everyone should do their level best at trying to get some revealing shots of the happy campers in Flying Kiss.  After all, turnabout is indeed fair play.

Sailaway

DollFin

I got a new camera for Christmas (yes, I may be visually impaired but I'm actually a pretty good photographer)  8) so if the winds are still light, I might bring it out and try to get a few shots.

Work out those sailing knots!
Sea of Tranquility Therapeutic Massage
713 408-0444

Terry Young

Every body smile for the camera!

My hat is off to the new owner of Flying Kiss, they did very well for there fisrt race, great job!

When will the new club ratings be posted, for Ice #2.

KATANA

beverly

Well - let's not forget about the other reason for sailing this Saturday....it gives you a good excuse to come by the clubhouse afterward, where I'll be whooping up some nice, hot RED or GREEN chili.. :o..and we'll have a merchandise table set up for all of you that didn't get what you wanted for Christmas.  Come shop with us!  Bring your cash or check.  And while you're at it, think about renewing your membership to our great little club.  We'll be happy to assist.

Bee

Tabasco as well?  I like the fire breathing kind.

Bee

In my past life there was two alarm and three alarm chili.  Always liked the three alarm kind best, but Bev you do really good chili so I know I will like it.

Charles

Me thinks we be needin' the hot stuff.  It looks like it's gonna be a genuine Icicle race!

Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

beverly

I'll make sure you won't confuse my chili with spaghetti sauce.

Eric713

We have two new boats registered in the cruising class.  Did GBCA renew the contract with the SUPER CHICKEN?? I'm sure he is do a raise.

Kevin Box

The Super Chicken tried to cross the road Sunday AM and almost didn't make it.  The ratings are updated at the usual place:

http://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_registrant_list.php?regatta_id=2575&custom_report_id=2

tprewett

I'll be racing saturday, but with this weather I may be doing more trout fishing than sailing!

Sailaway

Here are a few pic Scott and I took from Flying Kiss.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets/

Enjoy

sv Flying Kiss
mv Tramp

Terry Young

What a great day of sailing not sure which way the wind was coming from on the second leg, it just kept changing! Bee I hope the chili was hot enough for you, my mouth was on fire, but have to say it tasted really good. Travis any luck on the fishing, I did get some good photos of you, send them to you later, welcome to bay racing.

"KATANA"

Christopher

Race 2 results:

Spinnaker:
1. Gambler
2. Stinger
3. French Connection
4. Airborne
5. Mystique

Non-Spin
1. Danelaw
2. Big D
3. Tenacious
4. Chinook
5. sail #100

SOS
1. Mental Floss
2. Selah

Club
1. Shaken not Stirred
2. Chiron
3. Longshot
4. Lil Bit of Sol
5. Figaro

Reminder:

?Display your class flag, so you can be properly credited and awarded.

Quote from: Brian on January 15, 2012, 07:44:33 PM
Chinook was sailing Non spin in this race (icicle#2). Probably finished 5th from where we saw it.  Brian Irvine
Mahalo nui loa