2012 Icicle Race Instructions

Started by Eric713, December 08, 2011, 05:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trink

S/V Toccata

Brian

Chinook was sailing Non spin in this race (icicle#2). Probably finished 5th from where we saw it.  Brian Irvine

DollFin

Gary, you caught my best side modeling the new shirts! :)

Work out those sailing knots!
Sea of Tranquility Therapeutic Massage
713 408-0444

Sailaway

Nice Pics Gary!

If you want to support a really good photographer then go to Gary's SmugMug account and buy a picture or two.  I did on the 1st Icicle and they are really nice!

http://garytphoto.smugmug.com/SailboatRacing

John  ;D

sv Flying Kiss
mv Tramp

Bee

I agree John.  Gary's pics are really nice, but so are yours John.  Both of you do a great job for all of us sailors and for sailing on the Bay.  I know I do not speak for myself here.

Terry Young

I second the motion, great pics by all.
Just got my new GBCA calendar, the photos are great, in fact they were so good that my wife like it, and took it from me for her office space and gave me her Murphy?s Law one! It was nice while I had it!
It lease I still have my boat.

"KATANA"

edthemainsailguy

how does one ( a junior member) come by the new calendar? Are they for sale?

Sailchick

GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Charles

Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

Bee

Where did you guys send my calendar?

edthemainsailguy

i guess if i had an extra 95 i'd be a senior member... >:(

Charles

Quote from: edthemainsailguy on January 17, 2012, 04:08:32 AM
i guess if i had an extra 95 i'd be a senior member... >:(

Just don't feed your kids for about a week!   ;D
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

Deckhand

Hi everyone! As a new Board member and first time poster I will be cooking this weekend for Icicle Race #3. The weather looks semi-good with a little more wind than last week. After the race, come to the club house for Kosher dogs, potato salad, and good cheer. T-shirts, Tervis Tumblers,and other items of interest will be for sale.

It would also be a good time to check if your Membership is up to date. Help make this Club have a great year! Sign up online, check, or cash at the party. Help us make your Membership better!
Scott "Deckhand" Lacy
m/v Tramp
GBCA Commodore 2014

Christopher

Updated results through the 2nd race available at:

http://www.gbca.org/Resources/Documents/2012%20Icicle%20Series%20Results.pdf

Reminder: Please display class flag clearly so that you can be identified and credited to the proper class finish list.

Thanks
Mahalo nui loa

Terry Young

How is Super Chicken doing with the Club Class start times for Icicle # 3. I he was a little under the weather last week but hopefully the beautiful race weather is helping with his recovery. You just got love this weather, I send family up north in the cold snow and ice photos of us racing and they have a hard time believing the beautiful weather we are having.

"KATANA"